SUSNA Partner Programme
Here at SUSNA, we love working with external organisations to advance the aims of our society. We also love being able to offer our members a bit more! We are looking to build strong relationships with external organisations in Stirling and across Scotland that promote left-wing views, whether it be a business, trade union, or other organisation!
Partnership costs only £50 per year* (1st June – 31st May) and entitles you to the following benefits:
– Tickets to all SUSNA Events
– Co-branding for 1 event per Semester (e.g. ‘Sponsored by: Your organisation’)
– Logo on our website
– Advertisement on our website and social channels
– Promotion of your events to our membership
– Access to Partner Portal on the SUSNA website
– Honorary Membership for the President, CEO, or other representative of your organisation
Full Entitlements, as well as terms and conditions, will be outlined in the Partnership Agreement.
What we have to offer offer:
- Strong and active member base to promote your brand and events to
- 2,000 Social Media Followers across all channels
- 870 Website views per month**
- Ability to campaign to 16,000 students at the University of Stirling***
Read our Partnership Programme brochure below:
If you are interested in signing up, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with more information!
**7 days prior to 24/10/2022. Figures greater during the month of September due to Freshers week and have dropped off by 200 views since.
***This is the current number of students at the University of Stirling, we will be able to canvas a high proportion of these students via leafletting, posters on noticeboards, and having stalls in prominent campus locations.